Thursday, June 3, 2010

Niva - The Boy From the Sun

About last night's mixtape thievery and ridiculous blog title...I have been dealing with chronic back pain for years but surgery is just around the corner, yay! Which means pain killers, and last night's post was an example of what you get from me when I am taking pain killers. So I just wanted to warn you about what you have to look forward to. Ridiculous post titles and oh so much more. Maybe I will steal lots more, maybe I will ramble on extra long just for you. Maybe I will go on a crusade promoting up and coming bloggers only. All those ones that silly hype machine ignores and won't list in their directory. Le Sigh. In case you didn't already guess...this is a pain killer induced rambling session as well. So much fun, right!? Well, at least for me it is.  Sooo there was totally a song that related to all this and it sounds a little something like Swedish dreamy electronic pop stuff. Which is exactly how I feel.


Read a cool interview with NIVA from one of my favorite blogs: http://theirbatedbreath.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/coming-full-circle-niva/

Also if you do read it and wonder who is Radio Dept? Then you maybe listen to too much pop radio, but I don't judge. Just go here to listen to one of my favorite songs of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...