Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brazilian Girls - Good Time

Warning: This song will be stuck in your head for days. It is a really fun electro-pop ditty accompanied by some great (I can't believe I am writing this again) hand clapping. Why am I obsessed with hand clapping? Because I am always the person clapping off beat at concerts?  Anyways...In case you were wondering, nobody in the band is Brazilian and they got together a few years ago in New York City.  This is one of those to play loudly in your car. It is kind of my motto "We just want to have a good time tonight, we just want to have a good time ALL. THE. TIME." What's wrong with wanting that?

Other songs to listen to are "Pussy" (yes I am cringing writing it, but you do have to listen to it, makes me laugh all the time. Don't worry its not dirty except for that word.), "Don't stop", and "Homme".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...