Monday, May 16, 2011

Kingsley Flood - I Don't Wanna Go Home

Kingsley Flood's brand new single debuted as NPR's song of the day a few hours ago and I couldn't be more proud of this Boston based band. They've been playing the song live for months and it's certainly one of the highlights of the show. It's very exciting to finally have the song in an ipod friendly format so I can drive around playing this song as loud as possible.
They will be giving this song away for free on their website and facebook page for a limited time. Check out their early summer dates, they put on a show you don't want to miss. I would know I've been to more than I can count.


Saturday, May 21 - Port City Music Hall - Portland, ME
Friday, June 3 - Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME
Friday, June 4 - The Rhumb Line - Gloucester, MA
Friday, June 17 - Rock and Roll Hotel - Washington, DC
Saturday, June 18 - Great Scott - Boston, MA
Saturday, June 25 - Nietzsche's - Buffalo, NY
Friday, July 29 - The 201 - Providence, RI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...