Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stephanie Heinzmann - No One (can ever change my mind)

Since I am giving you pop-esque songs today here is one you have not heard on the radio, although it is a big radio hit over here. This is a Swiss-German teenager rocking out with a a jazzy-blues kind of style. She has a good voice and I really like most of her songs. Plus she is individual and keeps her german punk style and is still capable of singing with two piercings in her lip. Love those silly Swiss-Germans. (that just means she is Swiss but from the german speaking side not dual nationalities)

Embedding is disabled so here is the link.

Her other song I really like titled "My Man is a Mean Man" is here for your viewing pleasure: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...