Friday, December 4, 2009

Cali - Elle m'a dit

Ok, if we are doing french songs then I am obligated to give you this one. I am obsessed with it. The lyrics are awesome and have greatly aided me in learning important french phrases such as "I don't love you anymore." (Je crois que je ne t'aime plus) It is hard to pick my favorite lyrics out of this song but for now I will choose this: 
Quand je fais l'amour avec toi, je pense à lui
Quand je fais l'amour avec lui, je ne pense plus à toi 
lalala lalalalalala

"When I make love with you I think of him, when I make love with him I no longer think of you lalalala"
You can check out the rest of the lyrics and if you are actually interested I can translate for you. But I think that little tidbit was able to explain the basis of the song. What is even better is that this song and many more like it are from their album called "L'amour parfait" (the perfect love) even though all the songs are about imperfect and falling apart love. Those silly french, they make me rire...I mean laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...