Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sonya Kitchell - Here to There

So since I am assuming you are all familiar with "Let Me Go", one of my all time favorite songs, I wanted to post a song from her latest album "The Storm". I love how this song makes you sway back and forth. And of course the (annotated) lyrics are simple but great "When your sun rises my sun sets/I promise you I won't forget/ oh oh/ For I believe there's so many years to go...I ask myself do I really care/ Cause life is short and rarely fair/ oh oh/I don't know how we get ourselves from here to there". I like her bluegrassy sound on this new album, its fun to listen to. 

1 comment:

  1. What timing you and I had today! It's still so odd to see Sonya on youtube and with albums out--her lyrics really have matured since 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...