Wednesday, December 9, 2009

World Party--Put The Message In The Box

I saw World Party open for Natalie Merchant in the summer of 1993. Show was amazing. But I never heard anything from them again. Until I went to SXSW (when was that 2005?) and they were playing (right before Amos Lee). And I learned then that the lead singer had aneurysm and they stopped preforming. Pretty much the same set from 10 years earlier, which was great. "Sweet Soul Dream" is probably my favorite. Songs are timeless. I wanted to put the clip from the 1990's VMA's because it was just funny to compare then and now. But the sound quality was weak.


1 comment:

  1. I love this song. This is one of the many that has five stars in my ongoing Boulais Songs playlist...I now have 139 songs from cds you have made me over the years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...