Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kate Nash - Other side of the pond

I actually took the day off, got to love four day weekends! I really like her sound, she performed her UK hit "Foundations" at the Isle of Wight festival, and has a new album coming out in 2010. Listen to that one as well if you have a chance, but this is something new from her.

**Added by Jessica: This was on my list of postings but Drew beat me to it. I wanted to give my highest recommendation to "Foundations" and "Merry Happy". If you don't check them out I will be really angry and continue to post only tektonic dance videos. seriously. Her lyrics make me laugh all the time. This is so worth adding to itunes! **

1 comment:

  1. She comes up quite a bit on my Pandora. But I'm happy to have other songs to check out from people I know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...