Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Allison Weiss - I'm Ready

I am about to go see three awesome chicks rock it at Great Scott in Allston and I have been excited about this concert all day. So in the great following of twitter musicians there was a brief chance that I would have won 2 tickets, I had a 1 in 6 chance and obviously I didn't win. I never win.

Anyways, this is the Spring Break Forever 2010 tour including Bess Rogers, Allison Weiss, and a long time favorite Jenny Owen Youngs. I really like all three of them...a lot. The twittering about this tour has been fantastic and I got totally hooked. This is just the beginning of their tour but it sounds like they have been having tons of fun. I can't stop listening to this song tonight. "I'm ready, Are you ready?"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...