Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Horse Feathers - Belly of June

I just wanted to mention this song because it was an NPR song of the day and they wrote a really nice article about their newest album, Thistled Spring, which you can read here. I am also going to see them live on Friday at Berklee's Cafe 939 and I am very excited about it. They are one of my (not so new) favorite bands from Portland. I will try and get a review with pictures of their show out sometime this weekend. Belly of June is a  new video just released today, and one of my favorite songs of theirs. For some reason whenever I listen to their songs all I ever picture is a full band in the middle of a field with tall grass, thats just the type of music it is. While their lyrical themes tend to be dark their music can be calming and great for a chilly, drizzly, afternoon. Enjoy. Listen on Myspace and their homepage, where you can download their song "curs in the weeds" and "Belly of june".




[VIDEO] Horse Feathers - Belly Of June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...