Monday, June 7, 2010

Whitton - I Fell in Love

Here is an artist headed straight for pop-stardom with her catchy "I Fell in Love" tune and judging by the way she is being marketed.  It is kind of a shame because I think her song could do well in the indie singer/songwriter world but whoever is managing her seems to have different visions of fame. (I could be way off, but this is just what I am assuming based on my minimal research). Anyways, listen to this song if you are in the mood for a sweet poppy tune that has a (tiny) bit of ingrid michaelson/regina spektor edge to it. The videos out there are not that great so use one of the links above to hear the good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Do you always need help ? And if you want my help(assistant), I need that you explain the problems that you meet the things of your blog for which you become viciously angry against you and what you need even if I already have to target gaps
    Chris-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me an email in your language of choice and I can answer you better. Thanks Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...