Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jukebox the Ghost and Drink up Buttercup Concert Reviews

Just wanted to let you all know that in case you missed it elsewhere, the reviews for the concert I went to last Wednesday are up with pictures and MP3s for download. The concert was a lot of fun, with an energetic audience and even more energetic bands, it made for a great night out. The highlights were being surprised by how intense Drink Up, Buttercup was and their banging on trash cans with maracas. Jukebox the Ghost highlights were their cover songs. They played The Cure's "Close to Me" and it was amazing. They closed their show with a Donna Lewis cover of "I love you always forever" which has been stuck in my head ever since. Read the official reviews HERE.

So far I have seen 12 bands in my 100 Band Challenge which means I have 88 more bands to see within the next 343 days. There are lots of good concerts coming up in October, so stay tuned.


Pictures by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...