Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Travel, Tapas, and Techno...

I've finally returned to a certain place and state of mind that I have been lonely without for almost a year now. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated as my days revolve around some very important "T" words: Travel, Tapas, and Techno. I stay out until 5am, dance all night, and get up early to experience another country and another language. I am falling in love again with the life I used to live and I don't know how I've ever left it. I am clueless as to why I am so drawn to Europe, but when I am here and exploring and stumbling over words and meeting new people I am alive again and incredibly happy.

So music has been taking the backseat, at least in terms of blogging. I am sorry for that but when I get some pictures uploaded, I hope to share with you some of the amazing buskers I've seen along with a few Spanish bands and the current most popular dance song that seems to be playing everywhere. So for now here are two songs I like to play when all the techno and Spanish guitar gets to be redundant. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I hope to have a playlist to keep you busy coming soon. "I got songs in the night for you."

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to the playlist and stories! I didn't realize how badly I need your music every day until you were gone traveling. Distance makes the heart grow fonder :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...