Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Grief its Charlie Brown...

Just in case people think I'm anti-holidays because of my latest mixtape, I want you to know that I'm not. I enjoy all the traditions I am just easily bothered by excessive christmas songs. But here is one reworked christmas song that I can never tire of (in its original format at least). It is not as violent as it sounds, it's just a remix, I promise.


I recently watched Charlie Brown's Christmas Special and found it to be much more entertaining than I remembered it. Plus their were lots of little jokes thrown in that made me laugh out loud. I suggest trying to watch it this holiday season if you can.

Lucy Van Pelt: I know how you feel about all this Christmas business, getting depressed and all that. It happens to me every year. I never get what I really want. I always get a lot of stupid toys or a bicycle or clothes or something like that. Charlie Brown: What is it you want? Lucy Van Pelt: Real estate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...