Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heinali and Matt Finney - Creep (Radiohead Cover)

This is the strangest Radiohead cover I've ever heard. At some points it is easily recognizable as a cover and other times it waivers in an expansive soundscape where you have no idea what is going on. Matt Finney of Alabama is responsible for the spoken word part and Heinali is a collaborator from the Ukraine who works on the compositions. It was sent to me described as "ambient/drone/doomgaze/spoken word music" which is pretty much spot on. And I just wanted to use "doomgaze" in a post. If you are a big fan of Radiohead or "Creep" give it a go, it is free to download, otherwise you might want to skip on down to the next post.


1 comment:

  1. skip down? ya. well, I liked it. until I clicked Comment which cancelled the play :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...