Sunday, February 13, 2011

CocknBull Kid - Hold on to your Misery Remixes

I have no idea what is going on but I woke up in an insanely good mood and can't stop listening to dance tracks and remixes. I am literally dancing around with my computer in one hand, headphones plugged in, and coffee in the other hand. Sunday mornings don't always feel this good. I'm sure I'll get back to my folky ways soon but for now I'm just going to enjoy dancing around like a fool.

The CocknBull Kid sample is really fun and sunshiny singing "Hold on to your misery I need it and it needs me." The Lissvik Remix makes me feel like I'm in Florida. The Dreamtrak Diamond Sound remix has more bass but also feels like it's the 90s--think TLC era--but in a fun cheesy way. Give them both a spin and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...