Friday, May 6, 2011

BABY BABY - Fire!

BABY BABY has been gaining a lot of momentum since SXSW as it seems their live performances have really gotten people talking. If you don't want to jump up and down and jam out to this song, you might need to see a doctor. The energy behind this, and all of their songs, is palpable. Best of all the sound is so fresh that I'm tempted to use the word "unique", the band just calls this "fun rock" which is apt enough for me. You can stream the album here before it is released on May 24th. I love the track "The Sandwich and I thought we were friends". I think you'll be hearing a lot about this band this summer.

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the kind words! that's really awesome of you! fun rock represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby baby's new video for Haters just dropped!

    http://youtu.be/QSdJYccZ2S0

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...