Saturday, May 14, 2011

Handful of songs...

Blogger (the platform) has been down and deleting posts and drafts the thought of recreating all of that is exhausting. But I know you're here for the songs. Here are a few both new and old that are getting played on repeat.

David Vandervelde - Nothin' No
Seriously this song takes me back. I once binged on this song for most of 2008 and now I'm back for more.

Good Old War - My Own Sinking Ship
Thank goodness for shuffle in itunes otherwise this song would have been lost for ages. I hear accordion.

Fences - Girls with Accents
At his concert he admitted to hating this song because they just wrote it as a joke so they could swear during the chorus but then it became an accidental hit. It always happens that way. And sometimes you just need to sing along to "I'm f*ing up everything". Also Fences is a solid live act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...