- free entry
- snack ticket
- a t shirt
- hanging with fellow beer geeks
- getting excellent and knowledgeable beer recommendations and lots of beer talk
- skipping lines to taste
- meeting people from other parts of the country to trades with
- probably enjoying yourself more than if you paid the $45 + entry fee
- Curbs your consumption and prevents you from over indulging. Craft beer headaches are the worst anyway.
More beer stuff:
1. Breckenridge Brewery "Truth in Beervertising" videos. Especially this one that basically says "Suck it Coors, your gimmicks are mind bogglingly dumb." Watch here.
2. This hip-hop beer video that is ridiculous but also drops some craft brew names.
3. Bradley's Almanac and fellow Boston music blogger also switched gears to beer talk today and made a fantastic list of beer fest tips for maximum enjoyment. Check it out