Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mister Heavenly & Cody Chesnutt

Thanks to Matt at You Ain't No Picasso I caught this video of Mister Heavenly performing one of the best self-esteem boosting songs; Cody Chesnutt's "Look Good in Leather". I always put this on when I'm walking around the city and no matter how hard I resist, this song makes me strut. It'd be embarrassing if I cared, but I don't because I look good in leather...at least that's what Cody is making me think. Seriously, you'll be hard pressed to come up with a song that makes you feel cooler than this one.


Also, Mister Heavenly's new album is fantastic and I suggest checking out the interviews Matt did with each half of the band. I rarely read interviews all the way through but these were too interesting to click away from: YANP Interviews Nick Thorburn and YANP Interviews Honus Honus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...