Friday, January 20, 2012

Ravens & Chimes - Division St.

There's a large possibility I've posted about this song before, but I've been cleaning up my itunes and was reminded how freaking fantastic this indie folk rock band is. This song in particular always makes me stop in my tracks and really listen. The vocals are so genuine it takes my breath away. I could continue with terrible cliches but only because they are true. So whether you've heard it or not, have a listen, that's all I'm trying to get across here. You can find them on facebook, listen on bandcamp, and their website is where you'll find info on their current extensive european tour.



And the darkness came,
And covered over all the things we are,
And it took my name,
But maybe I was never here at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...