Monday, February 27, 2012

The Great American Canyon Band - Tumbleweed

The Great American Canyon Band has appeared here before with their folksy, heartwarming, Edward Sharpe - esque song "Song For The Rest". It was one of those tracks that became a go-to song on mixes for friends. Now, almost a year later they have two more tracks to share and you can get it on wax (in April). They may not put very much out, nor do they do it as often as I'd like, but I can say with certainty that I love everything I've heard from them thus far. Stream everything via soundcloud.

But first, immerse yourself in their newest song, "Tumbleweed", full of a sparkling and distant beauty. It's going to be a perfect addition to any summer haze mix. It's a total dreamboat of a song.

"Tumbleweed, stay with me, from the desert to the shining sea."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...