Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fort Frances - Guess I'm Doing Fine (Beck Cover)

Fort Frances covered one of their favorite Beck songs and I was instantly transported back to high school when I played Sea Change on a never ending loop. Then I realized that Sea Change is 10 years old and I got all nostalgic, but that's another story. Have a listen to this cover and be sure to check out their other songs on facebookbandcamp, and their daytrotter session. Fort Frances is, without a doubt, a band to watch. I suspect their second LP will be more than capable of blowing us away.

It's only you that I'm losing, 
Guess I'm doing fine.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to these guys. They were not on my radar and now I will definitely be on the lookout for more to come from them.
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...