Friday, June 29, 2012

Rhye - Hunger

Rhye's debut single, "Open", could very well be my favorite track of 2012 if I were in to ranking things. It's such an addictive song, you can't just listen to it once. The song was out in February, yet my love for Rhye's sound has not been diminished. I can't get enough of the jazzy jams which is why it's awesome that you can now stream the other two songs off of Rhye's debut EP. The full length album has yet to be announced, but I'll gladly let you know when I hear about it. Until then enjoy these.

Purchase the EP on sexy clear vinyl.



Lastly, because it's Friday and I love you guys, these two songs seem to fit right in the mix.

Beachwood Sparks - By Your Side (Sade Cover) via Aquarium Drunkard



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...