Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dancing Years - Borderline

Nothing like a depressing change of pace. This song is a beast. It's quiet and hiding in the bushes at first and then it roars and eats you alive. It's a doozy that deserves every bit of your listening ability. It's beautifully brilliant.


It wasn't until I was writing this post that I realized I had heard this band before, I even found an old post that was lost in the drafts under their previous band name. "Falling Wood" is especially close to sounding like a Lost in The Trees song, which I'm not complaining about. I'm happy to have re-stumbled upon this band and all the melancholy, anger, and accordion that comes with it.



Site // Soundcloud // Facebook // Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...