Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Playlist...for the lonely

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. While you are all out shopping and getting ready for the next big holiday maybe you would like a playlist. I thought I would make a playlist out of all Christmas/Winter songs I could find on my computer. The ones that came up are all a bit on the sad side. But they are good songs nonetheless just don't expect them to get you into the Christmas spirit. I will give you a video of the first song just because I love this song and Dustin Kensrue has some other pretty good songs too worth checking out.

  1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Dustin Kensrue
  2. Things we don't need anymore - Jenny Owen Youngs
  3. All I want - The Weepies
  4. Rudy - The Be Good Tanyas
  5. The Heartache can wait - Brandi Carlile
  6. Come in from the cold - Marc Broussard
  7. The Hat - Ingrid Michaelson
  8. Fallen Snow - Au Revoir Simone
  9. Baby It's Cold Outside - Ray Charles & Nina Simone
  10. Robin in the snow - Sonya Kitchell
  11. Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
  12. Mistletoe - Colbie Caillat
  13. A Christmas to Remember - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
  14. Telluride - Tim McGraw
  15. Walking in the Air - George Winston
  16. Walking in the air with lyrics (from one of my favorite christmas movies, The Snowman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...