Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Langhorne Slim - Say Yes

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this guy. He is from Pennsylvania and has been touring with people like Cake, The Avett Brothers, Rocky Votolato, Josh Ritter, The Woes, and The Low Anthem. This last summer he made it to Newport folk festival which is a pretty big deal. He reminds me a bit of Josh Ritter and Mason Jennings. The number of songs I could tell you to listen to are endlesss. They are seriously all good. But his more recognized songs would include: In the midnight, Restless, Diamonds and Gold, Cinderella, and Electric Love Letter. And lastly I wanted to give special attention to my other favorite I love you but goodbye. You can listen to more on his myspace page. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

3 comments:

  1. I like him. Bought the CD from iTunes last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which album? I'd love to see what your "Recently Added" playlist looks like these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting our video of Langhorne Slim. Super Nice guys and great music! a true pleasure. i've got a video of "I Love You But Goodbye" coming soon, but here's "Back to the Wild" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRd8F3EqQWc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...