Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons--Hazy

Found this when I was looking for Jessica's latest post. Rosi Golan is from France (I think) but is now in LA. William Fitzsimmons was raised in Pennsylvania. Both his parents were blind, so he grew up with lots of music. His voice and his looks don't match, in my opinion. But I think this is just a beautiful song. Here are the lyrics:

I watched you sleeping quietly in my bed
You don’t know this now but there’s some things that need to be said
And it’s all that I can hear, It’s more than I can bare

What if I fall and hurt myself? Would you know how to fix me
What if I went and lost myself? Would you know where to find me
If I forgot who I am, would you please remind me oh?
Cause without you things go hazy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...