Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rosi Golan - I Don't Wanna Wait

I too recently downloaded "Hazy" from the previous post not so long ago when ransacking limewire for Rosi Golan songs. I was originally searching for her because itunes told me to. So instead of going for anything specific I just downloaded everything that popped up on limewire, because some days I am lazy like that and don't care that my computer is slowly dying because I am sucking every last drop of its memory away with my music downloads. I know this is the case because my mac likes to beep at me in five minute intervals to tell me so. *sigh*


Anyways, back to the song. This song is different from Hazy and is more just a cute little ditty to bop your head along to. Definitely a song for driving by yourself so that you can sing (in my case scream/sing horribly off tune) really loudly "I don't wanna wait, I don't wanna wait" perfect for being stopped a red light eh? She is pretty fantastic like that, which is why you should also check out her more mellow but equally awesome song "Come Around". She is also responsible for the song from the JC Penny commercial called Follow the Arrow. Love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...