Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dragonette - Don't Be Funny

I can't really tell you much about Dragonette. They are Electro/Pop/Rock ish. They are from Canada. That's it. Seriously the first few google results turned up nothing too exciting. Wikipedia had nothing exciting to say either.

What I can tell you is that this song, for reasons unknown to me, makes me make want to do ridiculous dance moves alone in my room. Like circa 4th grade dances that everyone made up with their friends that involved lots of square steps, arm crossing, and whatever jazz steps your friends could remember from their short stint in dance classes. Usually these dances involved spice girls and TLC. So yeah, I want to do the same old ridiculous dancing (lets be honest my dancing hasn't improved since then) but at least I have upgraded the music. I don't know why I am admitting to all of this but just listen to it, see what effects it has on you. Also check out Pick up the Phone, great for a ring tone! (I am a huge dork today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...