Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Housekeeping

Here are some updates and plans for the blog which will (hopefully) be implemented soon:

First of all, welcome to Drew! I had an amazing time visiting Katie and Drew in NYC this past weekend, and we did some good old fashioned music swapping and I really liked the stuff Drew showed me. So now here he is. Keeping the blog an eclectic mix of music is key. It will be great to finally have a male perspective. Thanks Drew for your new posts.

Secondly, I was going to add a brief little profile thing for all the regulars that will appear at the top of the page. Basically a copy of this music blog (from which I have shamelessly stolen music in the past, however I did beat them to Marit Larsen): http://aurgasm.us/ . So you can draft your own witty profiles or if you don't want any part in being acknowledged just let me know.

Thirdly,  I am going to start to switch the format around and fool with some html things so if it looks really different day to day or completely messed up don't be alarmed, all the content will stay. (If anyone wants to volunteer to do the html for me I will pay you in mix tapes including the complete 4 years of Valentines day mixes) :)

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for their participation over the past three months. We have 95 posts over that short span of time with only a few double postings of artists which means roughly 90 different "under the radar" artists have been featured on our blog. It looks really great and I am proud of everyone's input and our wide range of music that has been represented here. Keep up the good work and also thank you to everyone who reads and appreciates the music as much as we do here at the New Music Collaborative.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...