Friday, February 12, 2010

Madi Diaz - Canvas

SJB's post about Meiko made me think of another favorite of mine who I came across at about the same time. Madi Diaz is a young and talented singer/songwriter who writes beautiful lyrics from Pennsylvania originally, she went to Berkley in Boston, and is now based in Nashville. Her songs were on last year's Valentines day cd. She has two albums out that I both really like. Canvas is probably my favorite song but I could only find this annoying video with Clive, whoever he is, so you just have to be patient or skip ahead to the 3:10 mark. She also looks a good deal different now if you click on the Let's Go link you will see. She will also be performing at SXSW this year so I expect her to become better known in the very near future. Keep an eye on her! Check out some of her stuff on myspace too.

Other songs to listen to: Side, Let's Go, Nothing at all, I know I know


"He said, this mattress is a canvas
So lets pour ourselves upon it
and paint a picture of our love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...