Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It was a dark and stormy night...and One EskimO played on shuffle

If you are like me and have to spend the night checking your flooding basement thanks to record amounts of rain, maybe you would like a new song to listen to while you have five spare minutes to do something other than mopping up cold dirty basement water. I am quite certain it will stay dark and stormy for the rest of the night which only adds to the fact that I am convinced my basement is the perfect setting for a scary movie to occur.  

My music was on shuffle when this song with its eerie violins sent my irrational fear of my basement through the roof. But when in a well lit area I really enjoy this song and it compliments stormy weather. Check out One EskimO's myspace page for more including their big hit Kandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...