Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 Random Things for the Weekend

1. I haven't listened to mainstream radio in a few weeks so I don't know if this is out there already but if you haven't seen the new Hanson video, you absolutely MUST. Its Hanson, the mmm boppers grown up for crying out loud. This is one hell of a comeback, well done boys.

Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON | MySpace Music Videos


2. Devendra Banhart has "trailers" out for his new song "Foolin'". True to form, they make you scratch your head and go, huh? But its Devendra Banhart so you already knew it was going to be slightly off.
See the trailers here.

3. Coachella. Coachella. Coachella. There are lots of live videos being streamed this weekend, check them out. Amazing line up.

4. Not only is this a sick video from the Nissan Winter Outdoor Games 08 (adrenaline/extreme sports teams compete in Chamonix for best videos and other prizes) but I really like the two songs featured in it. However I can not find out who sings them to save my life. Can anyone help me out here?



5. It's Record Store Day! Its like Christmas for music lovers. Check out your local independent record stores (yup they actually do still exist in real life), and have some fun. Here is a good explanation of the "holiday" from my friends at TeaParty Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...