Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Green Lives - Everybody Knows Who You Are, Anna

I first heard this song on sunday and it made my day complete, it was the perfect springy sunday song. It just has that something that makes you smile and tap your toes. You might be as surprised as I was to learn that 1. The Green Lives are Danish and 2. This is their debut EP! Their sound is polished, the song is very well put together, and they do a great job harmonizing. It makes you think The Green Lives have been making music like this for years. You can listen to more on their myspace. For those of you who have been missing the poppier guitars sans synths type songs, this is for you (sjb, I'm talking to you). Also, if your name is Anna and you are tired of the sad Counting Crows' song "Anna Begins" being one of the only "Anna" songs out there, then this is for you too. I hope you like it as much as I do. The downloadable link below is from my new favorite danish music blog, I can't understand a word of it but they post good songs. I enjoyed the video too, so watch it if you have time. "Would you follow our hearts to our hands?"




Everybody Knows Who You Are, Anna from The Green Lives on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...