Thursday, April 8, 2010

Slow Runner - Trying to put your heart back together

I have no time today to write anything other than these guys make up a pretty cool band. I like that one of their band members is from an old favorite band of mine, Jump Little Children. I love the way they wrote their bio because its so true, I was getting really tired of reading boring artists bios until I came across this one, so you should probably read it too if you are one of those people who thinks learning about the band enhances your feelings about their songs (I am not one of those people in case you were wondering). This song has been a constant in my playlists for a while now, it just fits in so nicely with other songs and is a good one to sing along with. Read their bio and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...