Thursday, April 15, 2010

A beautiful day for some music

Today is a seriously great day on the downplayer. (I swear I don't work for the site, its just a part of my daily OCD internet routine. First I check my e-mail, then my favorite blog, then downplayer.) There are songs from The Morning Benders, Bermuda, Beach House, Avi Buffalo, The Game, Mos Def, Rooney, and the Freelance Whales. Go get that music while its hot, because tomorrow it will be gone. Just because I love the Freelance Whales and because I am literally on my way to buy tickets to the Shout Out Louds concert where the Freelance Whales will be the opening act (how awesome does that concert sound?) I will post the link to my favorite song of the month so it can be here a little bit more permanently. As my wonderful friend Jeff pointed out, it is an amazing song to wake up to, and I have to agree. It really is the perfect way to start cranking the generator start your day.

Freelance Whales - Generator First Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...