Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will Kimbrough - Wings

Will Kimbrough has been around for quite some time now but released a new album, Wings, in February. I posted this video because there were limited choices and because this song reminds me of my favorite story people quote: 
"She is self-conscious because everyone knows she has wings but they've never seen her fly. Now & then there will be a feather in odd places or maybe a footprint to show she was there. All in all, she thinks it's nobody else's business what she does with her free time."

Wings is far from my favorite song with others like "Horseshoe Lake", "Big Big Love", and "Everyone's in Love" being much better songs. But if you are in the mood for overly happy folk/americana songs look into Will Kimbrough and I think you will be pleased with this Tennessee man. Listen to more on his myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...