Friday, July 23, 2010

The Silver Seas - What's the drawback?

In other news, my life has been filled with non-stop absurdities, last night was no exception. Bar hopping from Boston to Cambridge and back again with high school and college friends and the illogical belief that I can go drink for drink with a group of guys was a lot more fun when I was immune to hangovers. That immunity ended the day I was finished with school in 2008 yet I still gallivant around like a I'm some sort of drunken super hero. I don't know where this story is going other than this song was incredibly soothing as I drove out of the city this morning laughing about bits and pieces from last night.


"She's stopped in traffic and moving through time. She's like a 45 record stuck in the back of my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...