Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mazes - I Have Laid in The Darkness of Doubt


Why is this song so good right now? I can not stop listening, it has been propelling me through crowds of college students, bustling and uncomfortable city transportation, and keeping me company on night walks home as I walk briskly from street lamp to street lamp. It is just one of those songs that fits the "right now" so well. It appears on my ipod, I involuntarily sigh, and immediatly start feeling relief. Relief from what I am not quite sure, but I need this song to feel it.

Songs with those side effects don't come around too often and when they do, for me at least, they seem to be older ones that magically appear from the depths of my ipod waiting for the right moment to be fully appreciated. So here I am devouring this song and over playing it until the next one comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...