Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sun Airway - Oh, Naoko

Tumblr | Record Label
This is the perfect song for an easy segue into fall, and it sounds impossibly just like that picture looks, trust me. It has some of that sparkling optimistic chillwave sound infused with a comfortable amount of dreamy pop and catchy lyrics that you want to put on just like your favorite fall sweater. You know, that sweater that you are secretly happy you get to wear again even though it means admitting the days are indeed cooler. I don't really know what I am talking about, but this song is like that. I fell in love at first listen and it makes me smile. 
"I'll be there just to lasso you the moon shine"
 Sun Airway is a two man Philly band that is currently on tour (they tour as a quintet). They will be releasing their debut album on October 26th through the Dead Ocean label. Until then, fill your ears up with this dreamy goodness. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I also like how you put larger text in your post for added emphasis. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...