Monday, November 1, 2010

Lykke Li - Get Some

Official | Myspace
Lykke Li never ceases to impress me. I have loved her quieter side with songs like "Little Bit", "Tonight", and "Dance Dance Dance", I guess in reality I like everything she has to offer, but this brand new song is something else. It has a great drum beat that reminds me of Emiliana Torrini's "Jungle Drum" but then it gets paired with some racy lyrics true to her form. Except these lyrics are pretty in your face "I'm your prostitute / You gonna get some". I love how she does that, and then you have this irresistible sound, that I can't stop listening to. Oh Lykke Li, you saucy minx. If you sign up for her mailing list you can get this song and another new one for free. Go get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...