Monday, March 7, 2011

Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Anywhere But Here

Speaking of singer/songwriters, Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors is another one of my favorites that also hails from Nashville and is a husband/wife plus band arrangement. Their latest album, Chasing Someday, was a little over polished, especially after seeing and loving a stripped down set that was just Drew and his wife Ellie on stage a few months ago. While I'm letting my pop loving freak flag fly, totally destroying whatever indie cred I have, I'll give you this song just so you can marvel at how dumb the radio is for not playing songs like this. It's practically begging to be featured in a romantic comedy movie during the part where the characters realize they want to be together forever and they kiss in their red convertible while driving into the sunset, after overcoming all the obstacles of course. Also check out "Live Forever" and my favorite of theirs, "Hung the Moon". Buy on itunes.
 Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors - Anywhere but Here by Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...