Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thomas Tantrum - Sleep (RAC Remix)

"Wakey, wakey, its time to wake up now." Ends up being a little more upbeat than what I'd like to wake up to on a Sunday, so I'm giving it to you now as a Saturday reminder to get out of bed and enjoy the day. Thomas Tantrum is a Southampton band who happens to be giving away their ep in exchange for an e-mail address over on their home page. You can watch the original more jangly version of "Sleep" here. It seems like the remix smoothed this song out a little, really polishing it up, giving it a different feel from the original.

To download use this link: Thomas Tantrum - Sleep (RAC Remix)

I'm trying out this new player so that you can skip halfway through songs if you want, that's how I prefer to evaluate songs myself, so let me know what you think. It seems like it might be slow and it's also ugly so I'll be looking for suggestions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...