Thursday, April 7, 2011

Delicate Steve - The Ballad of Speck and Pebble

It finally feels like spring which made listening to Delicate Steve seem appropriate for the first time since I got my hands on this album, Wondervisions. This music was made for throwing open your windows, letting the fresh air in, and listening for the rays of sunlight that Delicate Steve's guitar strings create. I love that even without many distinguishable lyrics, the musical hooks will still get stuck in your head and put a bounce in your step. It is infectious like that Rusted Root song and would be right at home on a playlist including Lord Huron, Clive Tanaka Y Su Orquestra, and Shugo Tokumaru. I'm going to go make that playlist right now, I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...