Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dirty Gold - California Sunrise

"I need some summer sun to come and wake me up." 
While we're talking summer jams, here is my pick for 2011. Lot's of people are all about Pumped up Kicks for this year, but I'm ready for something new. However I do think the post I did almost a year ago has one of the most interesting running commentary from people leaving anonymous comments with a focus on what the song means. Check it out and download pumped up kicks. Anyway 2011...this is your lazy hazy summer jam and don't let anyone tell you anything different. Can't you just smell the ocean when you listen to this? I highly recommend watching the dreamy vintage summerscapes in the video after the jump. I know I got this from a blog but forget who, credit goes to someone besides me. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...