Saturday, April 16, 2011

Glass Pear - Loveable

A long time ago I received one of the more personalized submission emails from the talented songwriter, Yestyn of Glass Pear. Then I forgot to post about him, then I remembered, and then forgot again. Somewhere in that time line he told me I could post any one song I wanted from either his Sweet America EP or his album Streets of Love. Choosing one was was a hard task. His song "Say it Once" was featured on One Tree Hill. But I went with the poppy and sugary sweet "Loveable". I'm quite certain it's the perfect song for a Cotton commercial. When you listen, you'll see why. Last time we emailed (it was February, yikes!) he also mentioned that he was in the studio recording a new album so be on the lookout for that. Find Glass Pear on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...