Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sodafrog - Central Nonsense

Sodafrog was the first local act I came across when I moved back to Boston. The first song I ever heard was "Central Nonsense" and it holds a special place in my heart reserved especially for local folk acts. It's always a nice bonus when going to a concert and Sodafrog is opening. Find/stream/name your price for Sodafrog's music on bandcamp. Hang the Moon is a great album, as the description says, "welcomes you to those parts of New England that are hidden by tall trees, just beyond where the dirt roads end. " I couldn't agree more. I think it is an especially fitting album for spring. Go listen!

Download the Gram Parsons cover of "Brass Buttons" for free on bandcamp.
Upcoming Show: May 4th at Brighton Music Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...