Monday, April 18, 2011

tUnE - yArDs - Bizness

I'm not entirely surprised that Pitchfork gave tUnE - yArDs a rare 8.8 rating for their album w h o k i l l , because I think above all it was an impressive demonstration that there are always new boundaries to be pushed. And in this case, they've been pushed in a way that the indie community can easily embrace. I haven't listened to the whole album yet, so I'm still deciding just how much I like this music, but I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks. I also refuse to write the band name another time because that it's rather obnoxious. Hopefully you've already seen the video, which is one of my favorite videos this year. Here is the song I jacked from pitchfork, which I definitely can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...