Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm From Barcelona - Always Spring

This is the second single the Swedish collective is releasing from their recently released album Forever Today. The entire album sounds like the type of song they use at the end of a romantic comedy movie when everyone is finally in love and happy and they are laughing at some punch line as they ride into the sunset in their red convertible. I'm From Barcelona is one of those bands you can consistently turn to for a pick me up. What I love most about this band is that the fact that it's a revolving group of over twenty people (27 I believe) that write these songs together and it always sounds like they had the best time just hanging out with their friends making music. There is also a brand new video to watch after the jump. "Somewhere it's summer, somewhere it's always spring."
 I'm From Barcelona - Always Spring by I'm from Barcelona

2 comments:

  1. I looove this song. It sounds like something from the 80s!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...